Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bueller?

Yes, I know.... a blog, especially one called "The Daily Presence" cannot become known for its absence.  The irony is way too much.  I have a long, boring story about why so much time went by before publishing something since my debut a couple of months ago, but as I value all nine of my followers, I will spare you all the details.  Let's just say it involves a stolen laptop, and moving from one house to another.  There, I spared you the details.

On the plus side, I have a new entry that I will post this weekend, I hope I will keep all nine of you entertained, maybe add a follower or two to the crowd.  As for publishing dates going forward, I'm not sure yet but I'm leaning towards semi-monthly (every two weeks).  Eventually I would like to make it a weekly blog, but I think I need the practice first.

Have a good one now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Useful Idiots

My parents had terrible stories about polio . They saw one too many friend and family fall victim to the disease. Quite fortunate for the fo...